It gives me immense pleasure to be nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award. It’s been just three months that I have started blogging and receiving this gives me a little more motivation to pursue my dream as a writer. This is the thing about writers, all they really need is recognition that feeds their will. A world filled with impossibility in my mind, just started coming out in these few months for everyone to be a part of it. I would humbly thank “Shreya” for nominating me and giving me an opportunity to talk about my passion. Do check out her blog shreyaloveswriting.wordpress.com . She writes some amazing short articles and I am sure you will enjoy them like I do.
1. Write a post to show your award.
2. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
3. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
4. Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog.
5. Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to.
My blog story:
I have always been a reader. An innocent girl of grade six was given a book by Charles Dickens and since then she never stopped reading. My passion for writing started with English compositions. It was not the praise or the high marks I got for them that made me love a pen. It was the feeling I got when I could empty my ink on the paper. I started with writing a diary and slowly short stories. Short stories made the imagination in my mind so real. Everything was beautiful when I could see words, my words. A world created by me. The feeling is difficult to express in words but I am sure every writer feels the same. My friends appreciated my writing and encouraged me to show it to the world. That was when I choose to start blogging. These three months have been an experience for me. I would like to keep up with it as much as I can to improve and learn.
Advice to all the new bloggers.
- I can’t say I speak from experience but I have always felt that a good writing is only when you feel what you write. So feel every emotion and write them down. They always make the best articles.
2. Do not lose your uniqueness. Just be what you are when you write something. Nothing can go wrong if you put your heart in it.
I really enjoyed writing this post. I would again like to thank Shreya for nominating me. Guys show her some love. Her site link is shreyaloveswriting.wordpress.com.
Lately I would like to nominate these people to come forward and share their blog story
I world love to hear from all you guys. Do share a link with me when you complete it. I can’t wait for you stories. Have fun writing. Also check out my strories. About